- Get a data file accessor from the pool for file 1
- Since its the first time a data file accessor is requested for file1, a pool will be created for it.
- The file is opened in R/W mode
- Since the the data file accessor created is not closed yet, any further requests will create more file handlers in R/W mode.
- On closing the data file accessor, instead of actually closing the file handler, the accessor will return to the pool
- Any further request for the accessor, will not creating new one and instead will use the accessor from the pool.
A pool of data accessors